Sunday, November 8, 2009

As of yesterday

I will no longer be drinking my beloved dr.pepper.
I will resist the urge to eat candy and make baked goods for no reason.
I will also be putting a hold on my spending.

I will work hard in class next semester and
I will do away with the "extras" i've been wasting my money on.
No more going out to eat, only homemade foods.
No more crafting, unless it's things i've already got.
Oh and I'm bringing my lunches from now on.
My source of entertainment will be free (internet, tv, library)

Only trips that will be made are the trips that are already planned.
no more spontaneous trips to utah (austin will be happy about that)

anyways. random rant.
but if you ask me about it, i'll feel guilty about what i might have spent my money on, or if i had a dr. pepper.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

RIP:

Dr. pepper
Lazy nights
Candy
Bread
life.