Saturday, October 10, 2009

adventures of lorelei (aka picture overload)

eating the twix out of mommy's purse
Loreleis on-again off-again boyfriend samuel
not sure what to think of her first cupcake
"you want me to eat that?"
exploring
acting innocent on the slide
my middle name is danger. i climb slides with ease
making a mess. what she does best

3 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh she's so grown up! Especially in that first picture.

Bonnie said...

I miss herrr!!!!!!!

and you mostly.

P.s. Emergency. Carpet making me gag... can barely walk in the living room because i put my face by it one time?!!?! how do i clean this berber? my dad said if I used a regular cleaner it would smell like wet dog... how did you clean yours?

Jessica :) said...

Great pics!! It's so fun to see them! I laughed, I'll be honest. It looks like she's gonna be a chocolate lover! :D