but i don't know because austin and i just bought toilet paper, laundry detergent, ground beef and fruit and spent 66.00..... are you kidding me?
that toilet paper and laundry detergent better last us forever.
not much going on today.
austin is going to work. i'm going to be home.
bored.
thinking of things to wear for our family photos.
Jason West is going to be taking our pictures.
kind of really excited cause he's amazin'.
and cheap-o. :) yay for wonderful cheap photographers.
anyways. not much going on this week except that Bonnie and Aaron are coming up! YAY
and then my parents and my sister and niece are coming up YAY.
and Ginger and Chris are also coming up! YAY!
our house is gonna be be packed and busy, but it will be fun.

4 comments:
Sam's Club stinks. Costco is WAAAY better. But I don't buy my ground meat there. It is too expensive. I do buy other meats there though.
Dawn I have compared prices at those bulk stores and many things are not any cheaper than buying it in smaller packages. You have to check the unit pricing. I compared several things and it wasn't any cheaper.
super excited!!! mostly exhausted...it's been so insanely busy and i'll be glad to have the process over...except for leaving my girl...
we'll try not to use too much of your tp ;)
Costco rocks my socks.
Post a Comment