i'm back from my vacation. and it feels sooooo good to be home.
i never ever want to go on a vacation that long ever again.
not much going on before school starts again.
austin is working at the armory and at the gas station and i'll be working at the dental office on tuesdays and thursday.
hopefully one day i can get this internship done so i can get a real job.
pictures.. well i've got no pictures for you my friends..
my camera is M.I.A.
but... austin and i are designing a new ring for me. woo.

2 comments:
I am glad you are back home safe and sound and reunited with your husband. I wish that I had a place to call home. Don't think it will happen very soon either. But I sure do miss our walks and talks.
I was thinking about your ring and redesigning it all day! :) I'm glad you are
Post a Comment