voices raised
tears shed
and gut wrenching guilt was thrust upon my body.
i lost my wallet in the University Mall in Orem, Utah.
are you kidding me? of ALL places the mall?!
i lost it somwhere between Archivers and my car, parked by the food court.
I was so angry, and sad, and felt so guilty because my life and austin's life was in that wallet.
my way to missouri was in that wallet.
Someone found my wallet and emailed me last night. Oh happy day! i cried tears of joy
and proceeded to stalk him on facebook and on white pages.
i want to go to his house, thank him and take my wallet back. seeing as it's MY LIFE.
and count my many blessings and learn from my awful mistake.
LEAVE ALL IMPORTANT STUFF AT HOME!!!! and keep track of your dang wallet dawn huber jones. SHEESH

1 comment:
I'm so glad that guy e-mailed you . . . I hope it all works and you get everything back okay!!
Post a Comment