but it all started going down hill after my last class.
I went to get my bicycle, i really didn't want to pick up to get it around the other bikes so i turned my wheel hoping i would hit any bikes. Well... i hit a bike, and the bike fell. I let out a GASP! and saw someone coming towards me, all i could say was "you didn't see that" and laugh, but then the guy goes towards the bike and i saw " was that your bike? oh my gosh im so sorry!!! here i am trying to be calm and cool..." and he finished my sentence by saying " and then the person who owns the bike is behind you" i nervously laugh and say sorry again. He speeds off on his bike and i want to throw up in embarrassment.
not 5 minutes later as i'm riding my bike home this truck honks at me. I'm thinking that it's our friends Jake and Sally, so i wake back, but by the time i get my hand down i realize.. wait.. they aren't in idaho right now. I see this girl walking and i turn around and am like " i have no idea who those people were, NO IDEA who those people were" and i have NO IDEA who this girl is.... It was like i couldn't control myself. I ride off and she's laughing her butt off.. not with me... but at me. I want to throw myself off my bike and die with embarrassment.
what's my dealio dude? why am i so full of word vomit?

4 comments:
ohhhhh hilarious, dawn.
welcome to my life. vomit and all.
haha that sounds like something i would do... hilarous. =)
haha!! sorry but that was pretty funny! :) sorry it wasnt us!
hahahah Yeah. Thats my life, too. I think I'm so awkward that I don't ever feel awkward anymore.
Post a Comment