my friends. they love me, don't judge me and are so there for me when i need them.
Bonnie- my dear. i love you. to the fullest. you are seriously one of my best friends forever. and you're getting married oh so soon, and i'm so excited for you. I love being able to witness this change. thanks for letting me be myself and cleaning your room. I love every minute i spend with you haha.
cassee- i'm telling you dude. all bonnie and i ever do is talk about you. "can't wait for cassee" "i love her so much" "remember that time cassee and i...." i love that you're a mo-mo now. :)
chelsea- my bff since 10th grade. i love you. you're getting married (bout time dude) can be most myself with you. we laugh till we cry, have the same thoughts. love yoooou.
sarah- bff since forever (what 8 years old). you know me and my crazy family like the back of your hand. always making me laugh, comforting me when i cry, made me love theatre. you. oh you.
jessica- walking companion, first neighbor friend ever, best person in the whole wide world watching lorelei. I don't know how i'd be able to get anything done without you. I have so much gratitude towards you. Thank you thank you thank you for being there!!
Tara- always so kind and warm, can open up to you in minutes. what a great quality. i'm SO going to miss you when your in missouri, but your in my motherland, so we'll be visiting you for sure.
my mgs- I so don't hate you. I love you, most of you at least. you kept me sane for two years, you make me laugh, and cry. i love love love you and what we have in common.
austin- lover of my life. bff since i was 14. my baby daddy, hot soldier. i love you more than words could ever express. i never get tired of you, it could be your good looks, or comforting body, or the way we are always thinking the same thing. you complete me.
lorelei- the first girl i ever fell in love with. light of my life. make me so happy. watching you grow into your own person. laughing, walking, crawling, talking. you amaze me everyday. can't wait for you to have brothers and sisters. know that i will love you no matter how many siblings you have.

2 comments:
Ahhhh. OH I love you so much. I just don't have words to express it.
"I so don't hate you,"
ahahah oh dawn.
That means she loves you.
Wow. You are so sweet. :) I'm so glad I've gotten to know you and your little one brought us together as neighbors and friends! What a blessing you are for me!
Post a Comment