Woke up.
Went to sell my books at 7:30 thinking no one would be there.
there was a line.
Stayed in line till 9:30.
went home.
went to class.
played with latex.
laughed my butt off at lauren trying to get it off.
cleaned the house a bit.
went to class.
drove to I.F.
Got austin a new pair of pants (because i ironed a hole in his old ones)
bought myself a new wallet (kennet cole retail: $50, i got it for 12.99)
bought lingerie for my brides.
went to the mall.
scored a top at JcPenny for 11.99
came home.
had buyers remorse.
watched Mr. Smith goes to Washington.
took a test.
talked to austin.
went to bed.
Today.
I went to class.
made up first aid.
went home.
going to the temple.
probably drop off some assignments.
got more money for my books.
sell my I-clicker
packed my bags (i'm excited to leave)
will probably clean more of the house.
i'm so boring without my family.

No comments:
Post a Comment