well i went out with a couple of girls in my ward, and i love them. I really do. They are fun and we talk about alot. It was so nice to be able to talk to someone and to be able to hang out with someone other than Lorelei and Austin, even though I love them both dearly.
Thanks for putting up with my ramblings nonsense. I get tongue twisted alot of the times because i'm still getting over the shyness part.
Austin is gone for the weekend :( booo hoo.. getting re- certified to shoot M-16's (so jealous, i want to be shooting those guns. Like sweet bliss in my hand, finger resting on the trigger, oh don't get me started)
So tonight i will sleep on austin's side of the bed. snuggle up to his side of the covers where it smells like him *sigh*. but this weekend will go by fast.
now.. because i have a hard time sleeping without austin, i will watch High school musical 3 until i fall asleep.

3 comments:
oh man I know how you feel! what I would give for a real friend! Families are #1 and great and all, but a girl needs some good friends.
Dawn it was fun!!! We need to hang out more before I move. I love and look forward to our walks, it really is good to be out with the girls.
It was way fun!! Let's do it again sometime! It's been really fun walking with you and Tara and getting to know you better. Next time I get a hankerin' to go shopping, I'm calling you!!
Post a Comment