Sunday, June 7, 2009

babies = muy expensive-o

tell me again why high chairs are so flipping exensive?
in fact. why are all things baby always so expensive?

i gotta get a high chair for lorelei because feeding her in her walker isn't proving to be beneficial in our (austin and i) behalf. I'm sure lorelei loves running away from us when we try to feed her, but i'm telling you... it's not fun for austin and i.

so tomorrow i might do that.
but i've got a bajillion things to do tomorrow... like...
-call dentist offices.
-do research for family history
- clean house
- get ready for graduation
all while i juggle lorelei with austin.

i'll get to it.
but anyone know of any really reasonably prices high chairs that aren't "cheap" as in break really easy or look unreliable? 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Sorry, high chairs are just expensive. Ours was $80, I think.

Lynette said...

You could probably look at the classifieds, I'll bet some people are trying to sell theirs for pretty cheap.

The Crisps said...

I'd recommend second hand or craigslist or whatever you have there. I love the kind that hook onto the side of a table, cuz any other high chair takes up so much space and you keep wanting to break it because you run into it and stub your toe...etc. (or atleast I do:))
OR! You could move to a random place like where we live and be the only person in town who has babies and let everyone give you all their old baby stuff for free...
OR! Put baby buckled up in her carseat on the table to feed her.
If all else fails, atleast #2 is cheaper cuz you already have all the stuff. Although we spend $50++ on formula a month..........
Whoa this is long, I guess im done! GOOD LUCK!