Sunday, February 8, 2009

update no?

why would you want your house motif to be "crappy country"? I'm watching Moving Up on TLC (which i normally love) but this episode is so....... dare i say it? "red neck, white trash" i mean they love living dirty. ah i dunno.

this week austin and i haven't done much, he's still been looking for jobs, and no luck, at least no luck in rexburg, but i'm sure that if we were living somewhere else *cough* missouri *cough*, we probably wouldn't have that big of a problem.

our tv broke so we got another one, and it's pretty nice. We also FINALLY got our taxes done and i HIGHLY recommend getting them done by a professional. No work, no stress, no unwanted arguments. 

I've just been going to school, doing my thing, and am actually confident that i'm doing well in school. I'm even making a B- in my math class (which is a first YAY ME!)

Lorelei has started screaming, you know the high pitched, make my ears ring screams, and she's eating 1st foods, like rice cereal, squash, apples, bananas. She loves bananas, not so much squash or the actual rice cereal itself.

tomorrow Lorelei has another dr's appointment, and she gets her 4 month shots.i'm not looking forward to that.
but i must got Lorelei is fussing, yay for fussing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just googling "crappy country" because I thought maybe it was just me that thought that family was just a mess LOL. Scraping up the floors? I couldn't believe it!