my baby girl is 5 months old! i can't believe it
she's gotten so smart so loveable and i couldn't ask for a better baby.
a few facts about lorelei:
she's super tall 27 inches (99%)
she's super skinny 14 lbs (61%)
she loves to eat bananas, greenbeans, apples, and pudding
she is memerized by baby einstein (for 15 min)
she loves to laugh and scream, boy does she love to scream
she's such a ham in front of the camera
she loves to pull mommy's hair
and loves to run her hands down daddy's face
she loves to pull on snickers ears and give her kisses
she loves her new walker
and loves to talk, talk ,talk
she's too good to mom in dad. still sleeping 8-11 hours a night.
she loves to take baths and get her diaper changed
and loves to chew on her toys.
this is my 5 months old. so loveable and easygoing.
she's spoiled austin and i, and we just couldn't lover her more.

2 comments:
She is so adorable! I just love her - not as much as you, I'm sure! But she is so cute - and great pics too!
Oh thanks for the tip! I've been refered to that one before, so it's definitely on my list. Oh I can't wait for May.
Post a Comment