Dawn here. I thought i'd share a few of my resolutions.
maybe i can get mr. jones to write down a few of resolutions.
here we go:
Dawn's Resolutions
1. recycle more
2. make more clothes instead of buying
3. bake more!
4. cook more!
5. blog alot more
6. take more pictures
7. make a scrapbook
8. go on a family vacation
9. make a quilt for lorelei, austin and i
10. make more/new friends
11. work out. mwf or t,th,s
12. save more money!!
13. pray/read scriptures ALOT more
14. keep the house clean
15. de-clutter
16. write more letters!
17. say thank you more often
18. let my family know how much i really do appreciate them.
19. be more grateful
20. don't just wish to craft, actually craft.
Austin's resolutions
(everyone say 'Hi Austin!')
1. Run every day.
2. Have family prayer.
3. Read scriptures in portuguese.
4. Read scriptures together.
5. Get filthy stinkin' rich without breaking the law and going to jail.
i'm starting a tradition of where i make a quilt for every birthday lorelei has until she gets married. so far, i'm working on one, but it's getting hard because i don't have a rotary cutter or quilting mat. so hopefully by the end of this month i'll have the money to get those things.

1 comment:
You made me laugh out loud twice this week!
I hate getting wet too. I'll have to tell you about the time that Nanny got me wet and I pitched a fit.
Every year I resolve to recycle more and Tom just laughs and laughs.
I thought I was alone in my weirdness but I have this wacky sister...It's not our fault, it's genetic!
Post a Comment