Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy 4 Months Baby L



hi. i'm lorelei. i'm 4 months old today!
i love to grab things with my hands, especially my moms hair and the cats fur.
i often tell her how i feel, and i make sure she listens.
i like to suck on my kittys head, she doesn't like it, but i think it's funny
i can roll over and can slowly spin around in circles.
i can eat rice cereal, although, i don't know if i like it all that much.
I can sleep through the night, but i've been doing that for a while now
I like to torture mommy by waking up at 5:30 everyday.
I laugh when mommy tickles my neck and when daddy  hums william tell overture.
when i'm happy i scream, when i'm fussy i scream, but it's louder.

i'm cute and i know it.. which is why my head is so big. :)

2 comments:

Katie Fish said...

SOOOOO cute!! Happy 4 months Lorelei!!

Mariah said...

She is so cute, Dawn! And her name is beautiful!