OMG THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!
i think that the looks on your faces are perfect!!!!
seriously who thinks up those things? lol.
[and omg i totally forgot about that picture! i def deleted those a while ago, because i realized that was creepy and i def didn't want picts like those getting out! HAHA]
3 comments:
OMG THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!
i think that the looks on your faces are perfect!!!!
seriously who thinks up those things? lol.
[and omg i totally forgot about that picture! i def deleted those a while ago, because i realized that was creepy and i def didn't want picts like those getting out! HAHA]
Oh my gosh....that is so awesome! I just might have to do that too. SOOO funny!
LOL that was the coolest thing ever!!! lol i love it!
Post a Comment