Sunday, July 13, 2008

I just went martha stewart on your hiney

lorelei initials.

LRJ

baby mobile made for baby. sorry it's sideways



Sorry for the not updating pictures much.
i've been busy the last 4 weeks and i know, i'm a total slacker
so here i am at 31 weeks even. woo hoo 9 more

So i spent all day making baby letters and the baby mobile.
I'm happy with the way the mobile turned out, i'm sorry i just don't do stuffed animals, it's too.. cheesy, and it's not something they can grow into. but anyways.

i finally bought a baby crib, and baby bedding... didn't realize you had to buy the baby matteress seperate. that's alright, i figure austin and i can wait until we move to get the matt

1 comment:

Katie Fish said...

Oh you are too cute! I love the letters and the mobile!! LOVE IT! I can't wait until I know what I'm having so I can start buying fun stuff like bedding, cribs, etc and making cute decorations! SO fun!