I've been having inner turmoil in my mind as of late.
what should i spend my money on?
a bike to go to and fro to school on, and not spend/waste money on gas
or a cell phone.
Here's why i can't decide on which.
I"m pregnant... 6 months to be exactamundo.. can you see a pregnan lady riding a bike in rexburg?
i have a perfectly good cell phone that i had to buy recently because my other one pooped out, but it's a cheapie pay as you go phone that i just stuck my chip in because i have to wait another year before i can upgrade or change service providers.
I feel stupid going to walmart and buying a bike, but i don't have the heart to spend $150.00 on a new phone.
whereas if austin had to make a decision like this, he wouldn't have any problem, spending money on something like this.
but i feel guilty even THINKING about buying something expensive. OY



2 comments:
If I were you, I'd use it as spending money for your little getaway or something really cute for the baby, but I hate shopping for myself.
you know.. i didn't think about that.
oh marie, you are my brain since my brain is on haitus right now
Post a Comment