Well Austin is in Salt Lake till Tomorrow and then he's off to OOOOOklahoma!
I'm excited to go to school, ya know, keep myself busy. Austin told me I have to find something to do to keep my busy, and not depressed, so... I talked to him about taking piano lessons.
Now i just have to find someone who teaches piano for a reasonable price, and i have to find a reasonable Keyboard(that doesn't sound like a keyboard)
I've got mounds of laundry to do, and dishes that i've ignored.
Just thought i would let you all know that Austin is on his way to Basic Training now.
Keep em' in your thoughts and prayers. :)
Love you all

1 comment:
Hi Dawn, I know you from the Sep '08 board! I saw your wedding picture on your post and thought you must be LDS too. Feel free to check out our blog too...we are not far from you in Boise and DH is attending BYUI online classes right now. Amanda
Post a Comment