Let me introduce myself.
I'm Dawn Huber Jones,the wife of Austin Jones.
Austin and I got married on October 12, 2007, in the Nauvoo Illinois Temple. It was amazing. :)
After Austin and I got married we had a little honeymoon in St.Louis and then made our way out west. Stopping in Utah to hang out with my parents while we bought furniture and caught up with old friends, and then.... last Saturday we moved up to little ol' Rexburg, Id where we now live in The Village apartments.
Moving up here was kinda crazy,we were frantically trying to find people to help us move our heavy, HEAVY couch. But it worked out in the end.
Now, I, Dawn have been trying to find a job this last week, and have been keeping down the Jones Fort while Austin is slaving away in Island Park laying down cement and being everyones slave.
Austin is starting school in January, and I will hopefully be starting school in the Summer Term; I just need to get my behind in gear and get that gol' darn ecclesiastical endorsement in.
I probably shouldn't leave without postin a few pictures. I would have more of our house but I left my camera in Utah.

No comments:
Post a Comment