Thanksgiving was fun, I forgot my camera; I'm thinking being married has made me extra forgetful.
By the time I remembered my camera we were already in Logan,UT.
Austin and I left on Wednesday night, and got to Orem about midnight. Not too bad. Our work places graciously gave us Friday off. YAY!!
Thursday wasn't all that hectic, we spent that day with my parents, Henry, Bellani and their son Teancum. After that was all over we just spent some time talking, about things, and then we all headed to bed.
Friday morning we just lounged around the house until 9:00 a.m. and then ventured out into the cold. We stopped by the car dealership to see if our warranties had been cashed in without any problems and left with a check! yay! so we went to the bank straight after that.
Austin and I were brave enough to go into Target on that dreadful black friday, and bought sheets for 12.99, that was the only bargain we got there, we didn't even attempt going into the electronics aisle. That was crazy
and then Friday afternoon we left for good ol' Idaho.
Not a very eventful thanksgiving, but it was thanksgiving nonetheless

No comments:
Post a Comment